Win one of five free website audits worth €247 that will help you to improve your website from a user experience design perspective.
I'm using my web design and user experience training for good and giving away five website audits worth €247.
The prize is a website audit that takes a comprehensive look at your existing website and provides recommendations based on user experience design and marketing best practices across a range of important areas including:
- Customer Journey
- Mobile Responsiveness
For those unfamiliar with website audits, they offer a great way for businesses or organisations to identify areas on their websites that can be changed to improve the user experience for visitors.
How to Enter
To enter the competition you need to:
- sign up to the newsletter using the form here
- and follow the instructions in the welcome email once you've subscribed
- There will be a total of 5 winners, one selected after each episode in the My Web Design Process series on YouTube.
- Participants may only enter the competition once.
- Winners will be announced in each episode of the My Web Design Process series after the first episode and the next video uploaded following the fifth and final episode.
- Winners will be selected based on which website will receive the most impact from the website audit as judged by Aidan Quigley at the time of selection.
- Entrants must adhere to YouTube’s Community Guidelines http://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines and any contestant who does not follow them them will be disqualified.
- Any participant without a live, English-language website to review will be invalid and disqualified from the competition.
- The competition will run from March 2021 until June 2021.
- Participants must be of legal age (18/21 depending on the legal age in which the participant resides).
- YouTube has not endorsed your contest in any way and by entering the competition, participants release YouTube from any liability related to the contest.